——汤神的规复期微片子《Above the Waves》
1. But, themoxiethat comes with being great, that takes years.
Moxie[ mɑ:ksi] n.勇气；毅力
n. courage, pluck, perseverance.
E.g.Come on. Show some moxie!
2. Mike Breen: Thompsongrabshis left knee.
v. to take or hold sb/sth with your hand suddenly, firmly or roughly.
E.g. Kelly Olynyk grabbed Kevin love's shoulder as a very dangerous foul on a player, which dislocated his left arm.
3. Jeff Van Gundy: He's out forthe rest of the game.
Be out for短语. 缺席；为了…
phrase. to be absent from one's usual location; in order to do or get something
E.g. Draymond Green is out for two technical fouls.
You can tell that Lebron James is out for revenge against the Golden State to bring a title back to hometown Cleveland.
4. I wasfrustratedbut I gave that game my heart, that series, that whole season.
Frustrated[ fr stre t d] adj.沮丧的，失的
adj. feeling annoyed and impatient because you cannot do or achieve what you want.
E.g. When I saw Stephen's desperate eyes when he sat on the court, I could feel the frustration and helplessness in his chest.
5. Three days later I'm inphysical therapy.
physical therapy[ f z kl θer pi]短语. 物理治疗
phrase. therapy that uses physical agents: exercise and massage and other modalities.
E.g. James's secret to staying healthy all the time is that he often uses cryotherapy as a sort of physical therapy to help him fight against the erosion of time.
6. Three weeks after that I was insurgery.
Surgery[ s rd ri] n.手术
n. Surgery is a medical treatment in which someone's body is cut open so that a doctor can repair, remove, or replace a diseased or damaged part.
E.g. Derrick Rose has not been able to pass his defender as easily as ever since the surgery.
7. Doctor: So how are things goingin terms ofyourrehab?
In terms of短语.对付; 关于
phrase. Regarding; in reference to.
Rehab[ ri h b] n.康复
n. to bring or restore to a normal or optimal state of health.
E.g. In terms of the result of your test report, you need more time for rehab.
8. Mychal Thompson (Klay's Father): When you get hurt like this, ithumblesyou.
Humble[ h mbl] v.使谦逊 adj.谦逊的
v. to lower in pride; adj. having or showing a modest.
E.g. The best way for us to commemorate Kobe is to be humble, which can keep the Mamba mentality alive.
9. The psychologicalhurdlesare probably the biggest things I needed to overcome.
Hurdle[ h rdl] n.艰苦；障碍
n. an obstacle or difficulty.
E.g. Before James came to the Lakers, he was the hurdle for all teams in the east to reach the finals.
10. Announcer:Franchiseand everyone in the stands holding their breath.
Franchise[ fr nt a z] n.特权；经营权；俱乐部
n. formal permission given by a company to sb who wants to sell its goods or services in a particular area.
E.g. New York Knicks and Brooklyn nets are franchises in the same city
11. It justkillsme inside when I see these other teams
Kill[k l] v.使某人（感情）崩溃
v. overwhelm (someone) with an emotion.
E.g. It is killing me that all my friends can go to watch the Laker vs Clipper on the spot but I didn't get a ticket.
12. so many talking heads, and some of my peers saying the dynasty is over, theyhad a great run.
Had a great run短语. 辉煌已逝
Phrase.to experience joy or success, but only for a limited period of time.
E.g. Kawai Leonard had a great run with the Spurs, but eventually, he went to the north and became another star to win FMVP in multiple teams.
13.Harnessit for motivation, to come back even stronger.
Harness[ hɑ rn s] n.马具 v.使用；节制
v. to control and use the force or strength of sth to produce power or to achieve sth.
E.g. Harnessing all kinds of facilities in Chase center to assist athletes, players here are training in the most technological arena in the league.
be out for
in terms of
had a great run
《Klay Thompson Mix- Bandit》
Enjoy the Process